Photography San Diego Digital Imaging
Photography San Diego
Photography San Diego Production Services produce a range of photography services
for the SD and local community, and visual resources that can be used for slide presentations,
class documentation, portfolios, Web sites and publications.
Services Photography San Diego
- Digital head shots and group shots for print or the Web
- Location Event Photography San Diego
- Still life representations of three-dimensional pieces of all shapes and sizes
- Glare free reproductions of two-dimensional art up to 6×6 feet
- QuickTime VR panorama images for the Web and 3D Objects
- Copy stand slides from books and flat art up to 16×20 inches
- Negative, slide and flatbed scans burned to CD
- Digital prints up to 13×19 inches
Photography is the science, art, application and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film. Typically, a lens is used to focus the light reflected or emitted from objects into a real image on the light-sensitive surface inside a camera during a timed exposure. With an electronic image sensor, this produces an electrical charge at each pixel, which is electronically processed and stored in a digital image file for subsequent display or processing. The result with photographic emulsion is an invisible latent image, which is later chemically “developed” into a visible image, either negative or positive depending on the purpose of the photographic material and the method of processing. A negative image on film is traditionally used to photographically create a positive image on a paper base, known as a print, either by using an enlarger or by contact printing. Photography is employed in many fields of science, manufacturing (e.g., photolithography), and business, as well as its more direct uses for art, film and video production, recreational purposes, hobby, and mass communication.