Keyword Research Service
Keyword Research Service
Organic traffic from search engines such as Google and Yahoo are extremely valuable because they represent highly targeted traffic looking to buy your products.
Getting the keyword targeting right is extremely important for getting part of this traffic and we’re here to help you do just that!
How Our SEO Keyword Research Services Work
Our approach begins by capturing all potentially relevant keyword phrases and then, through the application of a variety of filters, whittling down that keyword universe to a final set of target keywords calculated to provide the biggest return. Factors we consider include:
- Target Audience Demographics. Understanding the characteristics and search behaviors of your target audience(s) is important for selecting keywords that attract the attention of highly qualified prospects.
- Competitive Keyword Research. Sometimes, the smaller volume phrase is more promising. A smaller competitor vying for organic ranking position for a phrase being targeted by major players may not have the budget to compete.
- Long Tail Search Terms. Long tail keyword research identifies lower volume phrases with high conversion probability and/or high conversion profitability. For instance, only a handful of users may search for a particular type of overhead crane – but if each sale represents $1 million in revenue, it would be well worth targeting.
- Relevance. The phrase “employee benefits seminars” may generate a lot of volumes, but if a human resources outsourcing firm does not conduct seminars, it may not be worth targeting, since it can’t help users looking for this service and thus does not align with user intent.
- Search Volume. A phrase generating 40,000 monthly searches is likely to be much more promising than a similar phrase generating 4,000 monthly searches.
- Specificity. The phrase “packaging” has enormous volume, but it is too broad in meaning to attract relevant searches. In contrast, a phrase such as “buy packaging boxes” has considerably less volume but extremely high relevance and user intent strength.
- User Location. If 35,000 of the 40,000 monthly searches for a given phrase are from international users and your company sells only in the U.S., it is probably not worth targeting.
- Local SEO Keyword Research. Keyword research for organizations serving local markets requires a separate methodology and one in which we are very experienced.
Since optimizing a website for every conceivable relevant keyword phrase is prohibitively expensive, selecting the right Keyword Research Service makes the difference.
Our website keyword research and analysis process, developed over years, has achieved top results for clients in a wide range of competitive B2B and B2C niches.
Our Effective SEO Keyword Research Services
Set You Up for Success
Keyword Research Service is essential for:
- Identifying relevant keywords in your market
- Inspiring content ideas
- Discovering new keyword opportunities
- Determining your areas of strength
- Learning about search behaviors and patterns
- Evaluating the competitive nature of your niche
- Gaining insight into market trends
- Increasing the range of your keyword targeting
- Developing an updated keyword strategy
The right keyword targeting will help you:
- Rank for relevant searches
- Properly optimize your pages and links
- Attract visitors ( SEO Services )
- Build brand awareness and name recognition
- Capitalize on trends and areas of low competition
- Develop a successful content strategy
- Make the most of your backlink anchor text
Keyword Research is at the heart of all SEO work