San Diego business cards Design Services
SAN DIEGO BUSINESS CARDS
SAN DIEGO BUSINESS CARDS DESIGNING AND PRINTING SERVICES SAME DAY
Are you opening a business in San Diego or have an established business and
would like some business cards made up?
Today we will discuss businesses that offer them, the prices and types.
San Diego is a huge metropolitan market with plenty of opportunities.
One of the most effective means for connecting with a customer is the business card.
Generally speaking a simple approach with your company’s basic information usually works best, as customers are looking for contact information that they can put away for later and then pull it out when they need it. Giving out free business cards to potential clients is one of the least expensive methods of advertising you can get as they don’t cost much to produce.
In San Diego, there are many places to print business cards, and we will go through some of them. One place people might not think about is FedEx, which maintains over a dozen printing locations around the general area of San Diego. Their rate is $10 for 250 cards and they feature same day service, valid through 2015 for the simple designs or get color cards for $19.99. SandiWeb is another printer and offers 100 cards for $10 or you can get sturdier cards called their signature cards, which are more impressive and cost $13.98 They feature a wide variety of beautiful designs, or you can upload your own design. .As with FedEx SandiWeb has many locations throughout the area for your convenience.
As you might expect, Staples is also in the business card printing business. You can choose between delivery and same day pickup.
Starting at $9.99 for 250 cards, you can have them delivered to front and back side printing, seven paper stocks, and full color if you wish. For same day pickup, you get 100 starting at $9.99, with Matte or Glossy finish and single side printing. They also offer a wide variety of designs and you can upload your own work too.
Now we will go over some of the smaller, local companies to see how they compare to the chains.
A more local business in San Diego business cards.
This is more of an internet-based printing business than the ones with multiple print locations.
In their case, they do not advertise prices but rather you request a quote from them online or by phone.
- san Diego business cards advertise same day shipping to any address in the United States. Their prices start at $15 for one hundred single sides printed cards with a three-day turnaround.
- Santoramediagroup.com is a printer of business cards in San Diego and does not list prices on their website. It does have a “request an estimate” button on the front page.
- Printbusinesscards.com advertises “no upselling” (or adding more expensive items) during an order. Their prices are rather high compared to many– $54 for 250 and $65 for 500 with backside printing $14 extra. They offer full service and same day shipping on most orders.
- Signking.com lists premium cards at premium prices. This company probably caters to higher-end customers as many of their prices are well over $100, $200, even $300 for 500 cards which are made of more materials than many are, such as plastic and many are embossed.
- Bkprinting.com offers business cards in a middle price range from $45 to $110 for 1000 silk cards. They offer a service that most of the others do not, the rounding of corners on the cards, starting at $10 for 250 cards.
- Sandiegoprinting.com is an internet company which offers a pricing calculator rather than a price list. They have a design team and upload options, and next day service and rounded corners.
SAN DIEGO BUSINESS CARDS
Remember that San Diego has a rather large Hispanic population, so if you are expecting a clientele that may include Spanish-speaking people you may wish to print cards in Spanish as well. Also, remember that San Diego is a Navy town and as such many foreign navies use the base. Because they do, you may have a market there that may require you do cards tailored to people from other countries and cultures.
San Diego is a major metropolitan area with a large market and choosing the right business card for the area is an important part of your business. Options exist from simple and inexpensive to lavish, high-end options.